I'm a thinker; an analyzer; an over analyzer.
and I hate it.
As much as I try to just go with the flow, I can't. I take a situation and I over think it - I drive myself crazy. I play the "what if" game.
"What if I do X?"
"But what if Y happens?"
"Well if I do that, then Z couldn't happen!"
see what I mean - drives me CrAzY!
There are a couple of things going on in my world at the moment that are falling into the over thinking category. These will probably make their way into my posts in the coming weeks, but it suffices to say that they are causing me quite a bit of anxiety.
I love the phrase, "Let go and let God." I'm trying to live by that motto, but sometimes it's hard you know?


4 comments:
stopping by from SITS, you were above me in roll call. I am an over analyzer, I do it with everything. Most of the time if you just really listen with your heart God will leaad you in the right direction!
It is hard to do. Hope things go well!
Sounds like I need an update. Love!
I used to be the same way!! I lean more and more on God and it takes away all of my anxiety and worry! It's amazing how God works in out livs!
I am all of the above AND a worrier! I feel ya! But I keep seeing that it all works out in the end... I just need to remember that at the time of chaos!
Post a Comment