Okay, not really, but I wish I could, you know if she were a real person!
After many recommendations that Confessions of a Shopaholic would be a better movie to see alone than He Just Not That Into You, I decided on Confessions for my Friday afternoon treat!
Now, I have no problem going to movies by myself because the people I've met here and I have very different taste in movies, so I'd rather just go by myself than hear them complain! However, I don't normally laugh out loud when I'm alone because I feel like that draws attention to me and sometimes I just like to go unnoticed. In this movie though, it was impossible to keep quite! I laughed so hard at certain points that I had tears!
I think that it was so funny because I could see glimpses of myself in her. I don't have credit cards - well one, but it is strictly for emergencies - so I don't have her problems, but I totally would if I had that many pieces of "magical plastic".
Anyway, I highly recommend this movie! I'll admit I was skeptical when I heard about it, but it really delivered!


9 comments:
I was very skeptical from the previews too so I'm so glad you said that it's worth seeing. I loved the books so I was hoping!
Thanks for the info!! I was wondering if this would be as good as we all want it to be!!
One more thing!! I tagged you! xoxo
I love the book...I've had it a while. As soon as I started reading it I was like "Holy crap, that's ME!" I'm pretty sure there isn't a store on earth I couldn't find something to buy from. And also, yay for going to movies by yourself! I do that too. :) It's usually a nice treat.
I use to always go to the movies by myself. When I moved away from home I did it. At first I felt kind of strange. Then one time I went in to see a movie by myself and I saw one of my students and her Mom in there afterwards. They said you could have sat with us. I really do not do this much anymore with my little one being around. But I want to see this movie.
Happy Valentine's day to you.
Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. Your blog is too cute! I'll be stopping back by to say hello. From where do you usuallly see the ocean???
Gratitude Gal:
My favorite place to see the ocean is on Disney's private island, the one they take you to when you take one of their cruises, however, anywhere I can see it, is okay with me, since, unfortunately it doesn't happen that often :(
I'm glad you liked it! I heard it was good.
Oh I cannot wait to go see this! Hopefully this weekend!
Just wanted to drop by and say congrats on your weight loss. but this distracted me~~
Post a Comment