Thursday, March 5, 2009

Um, have you seen this!?

I'm sitting in class waiting on my professor to get here (I'm not happy because he is always late) but it did give me some time to catch up on my internet surfing and look what I found:



What does this mean for you!? You can get a years subscription for the same price they sold it for in 1939 - $1.50! That's right - a year's subscription for one dollar and fifty cents!

Just wanted to pass this along before I forgot!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Sandra said...

Thank you so much!!~

skywind said...

1939? Is not it. I do not feel like at that time.

Health is the Greatest Happiness & The World at The Present

Anonymous said...

Ummm THANK YOU! :)

wife.mom.nurse said...

Wow! Great tip!

I hate it when people chronically waste my time!

What can you do, you are at his mercy.

Catching up on your internet sounds good!

Whitney said...

THIS IS GREAT!!!!

Xazmin said...

That's so cool! Thanks!

Lauren said...

Awesome! Great find. :)

Lucky in Love said...

Wow man...that's cheap!

Mel O said...

WHOA!! How cool is that?! Awesome find!! I haven't actually read Glamour in so long, but for THAT cheap--why wouldn't I???

:)

Lisa Petrarca said...

Darn...I bought the expensive subscription a while ago.

Lani said...

wow- that's cool.. thanks for posting this!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh, I could see that you were a girl who spent time in jail too!

(if anyone reads this they will be wondering...)

Lora said...

Uh, yeah, I think I'll be doing this!

I'm visiting you from SITS and love your blog!