
that Spring Break starts in 2 hours and 45 minutes!!!!
I'm more than a little bit excited! I'm not doing anything super exciting, I'm not going anywhere warm (on the contrary, I'm going home where it is supposed to be cold...boo), but it is still a break. I haven't been home since Christmas and I'm more than ready to spend some time with the family. We are going to spend a few days in our cabin, so I won't be around much, or at all, until next Wednesday, so don't let anything exciting happen without me :)
On a completely unrelated note, have I mentioned that Kelly Clarkson has taken up residence in my head? 'Cause she has and she's been there for about a week now. Okay, I'll admit that I extended her stay by hitting repeat on Youtube several times, but still she's vacationing in my brain at the moment.
Things are getting ready to get CrAzY in Island Girl land! First, exams start in about a month and I'm beginning to hit the panic button on studying. I'm trying to hold off until at least after break so that I can actually enjoy my next to last spring break ever, but I'll probably crack and study some at some point. Second, the job I want after I graduate (in a year) has already starting accepting applications from my graduating class - come on people, it's over a year away - so this means it's "real world" time. I'm excited but also very nervous! I'm trying to decide the areas of the country I want to apply to; these jobs are so competitive that you go where ever you get an offer. Currently, the furthest away I'm looking is Texas, but that's a long shot. These jobs only last a year or two, and I can handle anything for that long, right? Anyway, it should be an interesting couple of months around here!
*There's a lot of random stuff in this post, but when I'm excited, it happens!!!*


13 comments:
Good luck on the job search! I had no idea recruiting went on that early. I think you're the same age as my daughter if you're graduating next year.
Have a wonderful visit with your family! I know they mean a lot to you!
Have a fabulous spring break!! Your family will love having you home!! xoxo
You sound like you have a ton going on! I hope you have a very relaxing Spring Break!
Look into Texas...I hear it's super nice! :) We're looking there!
I hope you find the job is a very good job. Good luck.
Health is the Greatest Happiness
The World at The Present
hmmm? No, I don't think you had mentioned that before ")
Have a wonderful break, rest your brain, come back ready to rock and roll!
I really do hope you will relax ")
Sounds like an exciting time in your life! Glad you're sharing it with us!
oooh, good luck with the job search! it can seem scary and intimidating at first, but once you have one nailed down, you look back and wonder why you worried so much. i'm excited to hear more about!
Have a great spring break! Thanks for your comment on the Global Food Crisis post. We made it to 127 comments!
I am here from SITS!! Enjoy your Spring Break!! I am on Spring Break too!! I am so excited!!
Have a great Spring Break!
Hi There.
Stopping by via SITS.
Today I'm leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com
Good luck with the job, and have fun on spring break!
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!
I'm in Texas! There are a lot of good jobs here!
Popped in from SITS!
Post a Comment