Sunday, November 9, 2008

Interviews, Football, and Awards, Oh My!!

I'm going to go in reverse order from the title so that we start with the more fun of the three! One of my new favorite finds, 'Bama Belle in the City, gave me this award - if you haven't been there, you're missing out! Anyway, I'm really flattered! Ready for the rules? Here goes!

1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award

So I tag:

Chitown Meg from The Randomness of Meghan
Classy from Dancing Backward in High Heels
Holly from In My Over Active Head
Tova Darling from the Secret Life of Tova Darling
Tiff from Organized Chaos

All of those blogs are wonderful and I enjoy reading them, so go check them out!

Second and I'm not going to go on about it because I'll be spending next weekend actually AT the game and there will be extensive posting about that, but Alabama won and is going to the SEC Championship! 'Nuff said and moving on...
Finally, I had an interview on Friday for a summer internship and I think it went really well. I'm kind of nervous because while I think I would learn more there than anywhere else, I also feel like I would be in over my head for most, if not all of the summer, but I'll wait and see if I get an offer before I worry about it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week!!!

3 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

Hooray!!! Thanks for the award Island Girl! You've made my evening :) And I watched the Alabama game yesterday- CRAZY!!! I had friends rooting for LSU....I know, I know...and btw, my Hawkeyes won against Penn State!!! What a great football weekend....other than the fact that my Bears lost today to the Titans. Blah...

Leila said...

RTR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much :)