And the young ones are just too dumb..."Oh so true, so true, Miranda Lambert! I was reminded of her song, Guilty in Here, today while in class or should I say before class.
It's my practice to get to class early so that I can set my laptop up, get my notes ready and try to get the internet browsing done before class starts. Today was no different and the guy who sits next to me seems to have the same practice. I've had a majority of my classes in law school with him so we're normally friendly with each other. But today we just talked about everything! We have so much in common! This, also, is not new. I seem to have more guy friends than girls, but the whole experience reminded me of this Miranda Lambert song. Because, as it were, Mr. Chatty is married and recently had a daughter - she's way cute, btw!
Now don't take any of this the wrong way. I wasn't flirting with him, I was just way excited to have someone to talk to about stuff I actually like! I'm not attracted to him or going to try and wreak his happy life - that's not my style, but I couldn't help but think of these lyrics and giggle, because it really does seems like the all the good ones are married, and per experience the young ones are in fact, "too dumb"! It's a cute song, so you should listen!
Anyway, on to more important topics! My last class was cancelled for tonight because the professor is sick - best wishes to him, but I now get to watch Grissom's final episode on CSI! Then even better than that, I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow to spend the weekend with Classy!!! I'm not sure there is anything I can say to express my level of excitement! :)


5 comments:
Me either! PS- Love Miranda! We should see her in concert...cough.
Love Miranda! Saw her when she opened for Dierks Bentley (he's soooo hot!), and she was amazing. She seems so down to earth and REAL.
Have fun with your BFF tonight!
Hello:)
I totally missed Grissom's departure:( I even forgot to DVR'd it.. I have to go over to my in law's because she did recorded it.
Than kyou so much for supporting my big day past Wednesday - I love your profile photo - Plumeria is my favorite flower!!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
xo
odd that i'm just reading this now... we're watching this episode of CSI (on dvr) right now!!!
happiest weekend sweet pea!
I love miranda! Her songs are great and so true to much of life.
Post a Comment