Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All you need is a little Spring!

It's no secret that when the weather turns colder so does my mood. I hate winter and the day my flip flops have to go back into the closet is a bad day in my world. However, day it is

Gorgeous.Gorgeous.Gorgeous.

here today! I'm not trying to brag or rub this in any of my readers faces who are currently dealing with ice and snow, but I really needed this today!

I'm sure it's all in my head, but since the weather is so pretty everything else in my day is going well also! I got called on in my hardest class today and instead of drilling me into the ground like he does everyone else, he asked me one question and that was it; leaving me to breath again!

I was going to go run outside today cause it is just so gosh darn beautiful, but I've decided that to keep my new shoes looking, well new, I'm going to stay in and treadmill it instead.

I'm going to live this up while I can because tomorrow's forecast - rainy/snowy with a high of 35 :(

Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday no matter the weather!

3 comments:

*Kimmie* said...

Good to hear you have great weather! Enjoy it while it lasts! It's cold here!

Anonymous said...

Your weather sounds like mine. The only thing missing most of the day was bright sunshine, but the temp was great.

About 4 everything starting changing, and it is currently FREEZING outside with heavy northern wind :(

YIKES. I cannot wait for spring to arrive.

Freck said...

Thank you!! Your blog is so fun!!! I so glad I stumbled onto it today :)