Saturday, December 6, 2008

Make-up anyone?


Who doesn't want free make-up? Well, Lipsmacker over at Lipstick Diaries is giving away a stocking FULL of great make-up just in time for Christmas! Head on over and tell her your favor lipstick brand and color for a chance to enter and be sure and tell her Island Girl sent you!

5 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

I won't say your name on here- but are you the one that donated to my Take Steps?? If so, thank you so very much. You can email me at meghanhasselberg@gmail.com

Whitney said...

Isn't this a fun giveaway?!? For real!

Mrs Anne said...

Love this giveaway!!! :)

Newlywed Hostess said...

I just wanted to say thank you for leaving me such a kind note during this difficult time in my life. It means so much to me that "almost strangers" care enough to let me know that they are thinking about my family.

Newlywed Hostess said...

I wanted to let you not you have been tagged.