Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'd like to thank...

Classy for passing along this award to me!


Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!

Now, if you read my previous entry, you know that I cheated. I didn't use the book closest to me because it was lame - I mean, I don't want to know about criminal procedure and I'm sure you don't either :0)

My warning with this paragraph is that I since I haven't started reading this book yet, I have no idea what he's talking about, but I can't wait to read it to find out!

My mind pictures him coming up quick and throwing his fist against the back of my head. I feel my heart speed up and adrenaline pumps through my arms. Still, I keep pace and don't turn. The van sits miles across the parking lot. It seems like it was half as close when I walked in. It feels like the thing is getting farther away, for heaven's sake.


- Donald Miller, Through Painted Deserts

Now to pass it on! I pass this award to:
Agent Elle from The Devil Wears Epix
Mama from Daily Nonsense

*I know that's only 4, but I think most people already have this*

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Thank you!! I haven't gotten this award, I'm so excited! Thank you for thinking of me I'm honored :)

Agent Elle said...

Awww thank you for this! :D