wait for it...
wait for it....

WE'RE GOING TO COZUMEL!!!!
My Mom is turning 50 in August and, being the only child, she wants me to tag along to whatever happens in terms of a celebration. Lucky me. She doesn't want a party, she doesn't want a big deal made of her, so my Dad is going to surprise her with a trip (so if you meet her - don't say anything). She's going to go crazy not knowing exactly where we're going but she'll love it once we get there! Now if I can just keep myself sane until August 9th, I'll be good!


8 comments:
Too cool. I hope you guys have a fabulous time!!! Yay Cozumel!
That is so exciting!! What a sweet Daddy you have!
So exciting! How fun!
I promise I won't tell her! Ha!
whoo-hooooooooo!
Yes, yes, yes!!!!!
A-MAZE-ing! I'm so jealous! :) Good for you though, that's going to be awesome. Takes lots and lots of photos! I'm going to be in my favorite place in the world working this summer for a couple months, so I kind of share your excitement. You'd love Flathead Valley...the lake is beautiful. :) And yay again on a fantastic trip!
oh what fun! have a great time, i want to LIVE in that picture.
mmmmm, palm trees.
Isn't it a great feeling to receive the unexpected? I love when that happens. Make sure you take tons of pictures so we can all go with you!
oh a trip to the ocean sounds divine right now!! I'm staring at snow out my window :(
Came here from SITS - hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment